Shoutout to all the books that are really popular that you just never got into.
Shoutout to all the books that are really obscure and you can’t put down.
Shoutout to all the books that should get published that won’t.
Shoutout to all the books that should never ever ever be published and have…
if i had the power to control time i would probably just use it to sleep more
if you stopped it in a test
at the last minute
just wandered off, brought your notes in, finished it correctly and put them back
that would be a good idea too
If you could stop time you wouldn’t do tests you could just take stuff from shops and live off that
no thats illegal
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
I feel really shitty and useless but at the same time I’m still perfect and better than anyone